USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Location: Los Angeles County, about 16 miles north of Glendora, 66 miles from Los Angeles
|Auto Club||Los Angeles and Vicinity|
|Forest Service||Angeles National Forest|
|USGS Topo||Crystal Lake 7½|
|Official HPS Maps
||TPO file - Save to your computer then open with National Geographic TOPO!|
| ||Viewable PDF file - Approximately 2.9 megs|
| ||GPX file or Google Earth KML file to
download to GPS units and other map software (How to use GPX and KML files)|
| ||Routes as shown on
CalTopo using the above files (How to use CalTopo)|
Nearby Peaks: Ross Mountain, Mount Burnham
From Mount Burnham
(USFS Adventure Pass may be required)
- Distance: 2 miles one way
- Gain: 800'
- Time: 1 hour one way
- Rating: Class 1
DRIVING ROUTE 2
HIKING ROUTE 2
- See the Mount Burnham guide.
- From Mount Burnham, descend east to
- Go east on the PCT to the junction just below the
summit of Baden-Powell.
- Go right and follow the trail up to the summit.